Commercial Operations Opportunities at Parexel
Strategic Pricing ManagerJob ID 55362BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Key Accountabilities:Overall management and accountability for the creation and analysis of custom pricing models, including coordination of all key operational areas, preparation and review. Ensure smooth transition of awarded models to the Pre-Sales production & Contracts Teams, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to budgets for newly awarded projects/partnerships.
Pricing Model Development
- Work closely with Partnership office, the systems groups and operational functions to develop pricing development and analysis.
- Contact clients as needed/within workshop environments to discuss specifications, ideas.
- Draft budgets to: (1) Reflect both Parexel and client needs, including first-run strategic output (2) Assure accuracy, consistency and competitiveness of budgets
- Facilitate pricing discussions with appropriately identified key decision makers
- Ensure appropriate and accurate mapping to client budget specifications
- Provide quality client deliverable to strict deadlines
- Participate in client calls related to Requests for Proposals, budget discussions, Requests for Information, etc., as needed
- Participate in proposal defense meetings with clients
- Develop and maintain ongoing pricing analysis/market data and provide value added pricing data back to the business units/partnership office/senior management.
- Provide QC peer review of pricing prior to final client deadline
- Participate in the development and testing of tools, procedures, and processes
- Lead/participate in hand over meetings to the pre-sales and contracts teams, as needed
- Ability to lead internal strategy meetings
- Confident to deal with all internal and external staff levels
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
- 3+ years of proposal management experience
- Previous experience in proposal development in a CRO environment strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent. MBA preferred
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs