Executive Opportunities at Parexel
Vice President, Enterprise Information ManagementJob ID 60737BR Durham, North Carolina
The Vice President Information Management, provides leadership and guidance in critical areas of technology administration including strategic planning, budgeting, resource development and allocation, policy formation, technology evaluation, and service development, delivery, and deployment. S/he provides assistance to the CIO and the business Senior Vice President in managing technology operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and IT operational effectiveness.
- Financial management and acumen, ability to strictly manage a complex and large budget to a demanding target
- Strategic and tactical planning, formulating a clear vision of future state in the face of extremely complex business problems.
- Ability to understand the complex requirements of clinical research and G&A management disciplines, and apply consulting skills to design strategic and tactical solutions to improve the conduct of clinical trials and operational health of the overall company
- Excellent knowledge of applicable regulations e.g. FDA, GCP, SOX and how these apply to application design, development and testing of applications in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to manage a global distributed department, including motivating, developing and coordinating team members
- Ability to build trusted relationships with business partners and peers
- Mature trusted consulting skills in terms of extraction of the business problem from business representatives, forensic analysis and innovative solution management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to mentor managers and developers in how to perform their role
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- 15+ years of progressive experience in managing functions and departments dealing with information handling, work flows and systems in an internal setting.
- 5+ years of direct management of a major IT operation and 3+ years of IT planning experience in support of business goals.
- Substantial exposure to both in-house and outsourced systems, multiple hardware platforms and integrated information and communications systems.
- Extensive international experience is required. Having mastered an international assignment is desirable.
LanguageSkills - Native language and proficiency in verbal and written English
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs