Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Senior Site Feasibility Liaison (m/f/d)Job ID 84003BR Germany, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
The Snr SLF will be a local clinical expert to represent their country/region and will be the advocate for their region to ensure it is included in the Parexel portfolio and support new business opportunities by helping to gather critical data to support client meetings or deliverables. An expert in terms of local infrastructure, standards of care, healthcare trends and guidelines. Working in conjunction with site intelligence and site alliance teams, will work to improve the knowledge that we have on clinical research teams and facilities including owning the quality of information within the Investigator Intelligence Platform that pertains to their country, region or therapeutic area.
- Responsible for the review draft site lists, communicate with sites to ensure high response rates, co-ordinate CDA collection and query inconsistent/incomplete survey information, provide data-driven recommendations with regards to site selection.
- Conduct phone interviews/follow-up with Investigators or site personnel to discuss standard of care, trends, patient barriers, protocol design considerations.
- Support the central feasibility teams with local insight to support country strategy, protocol development and new business awards. Provide accurate, timely and realistic information.
- Proactively work to understand healthcare re-imbursement, trial infrastructure, patient motivations, patient support groups, site networks, new potential sites/Investigators for consideration in your country, region, therapy area.
- Understand, communicate, and help to mitigate the risks to delivery for your country, region, therapy area.
- Proactively work to ensure accuracy of critical information held in the Investigator Intelligence Platform relevant to your country, region or therapy area. Work to build out valuable profile information for key sites to improve efficiency and improve the site experience.
- Actively work with clinical and medical experts in your country to promote collaboration and to facilitate information gathering.
- Work closely with central feasibility counterparts to ensure a common understanding of risk and to promote the consideration of your country or region in future trials.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Investigators and site personnel.
- Promote a culture of innovation and respect with the patient first and foremost.
- Provide broader country/region expertise based on operational and clinical landscape knowledge.
- Several years Pharmaceutical/CRO Industry experience in Clinical Research
- Wealth of experience in clinical management/feasibility management of global clinical trials with significant local clinical experience
- Able to demonstrate understanding and experience in selecting and starting up clinical trial sites
- Autonomous, driven, takes pride in quality of work, attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with others (Investigators, research teams)
- Independent thinker and fast leaner
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Capability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, to be flexible and to prioritize
- Strong client focus - sense of urgency to respond to client requests
- Strong computer skills
- Degree/further degree
- Scientific/Medical/Nursing background preferred
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Fluent in local language, as applicable
- Other language skills beneficial
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs