Laboratory Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Laboratory Services jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Laboratory Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Laboratory Services at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Clinical Laboratory CoordinatorJob ID 62582BR Glendale, California
- Assigned to key studies/protocol(s) as Laboratory Lead.
- Responsible for allocation of supplies for assigned protocols.
- Train support Laboratory Technicians per assigned protocols.
- Conduct quality checks on trained Laboratory Technicians (e.g. processing, storage, documentation).
- Attend site initiation meetings (SIV) as a representative of the lab.
- Possess detailed lab knowledge for study protocols.
- Clarify any lab discrepancies with the sponsor.
- Create requisitions for “Dummy Panels” for assigned protocols, QAs results and forward results to sponsor.
- Manage lab collection, processing, and transportation/shipment of safety labs according to clinical study protocols.
- QAs tube/container labels before and after specimen collection.
- Set up any external vendor needs for the assigned protocols.
- Receive and inventory lab supplies for the assigned protocols.
- Creates all lab source documents for the assigned protocols (e.g. PK log, Urine log, PK instruction posters, etc.)
- Inventory, ship, and track all protocol specimens to the sponsor/vendor laboratory.
- Contact sponsor to confirm arrival of specimen shipments.
- Close communication with protocol assigned Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) and helps problem solve day to day lab issues with CRC.
- Liaise with hospital lab as needed.
- Attend Early Phase meetings (e.g. Lab, CRC, Staff) as appropriate.
- Assist in protocol feasibility review for the laboratory.
- Maintain and updates knowledge for Clinical Operating Guidelines and their proper application.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Flexible schedule.
- Local travel may be required: valid California Driver’s License and/or reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
- BA or BS in related science field preferred.
- Valid Phlebotomy Certification and/or California State Licensure preferred.
- Valid CPR Certification.
- 2-3 years of related lab bench experience in an analytical or clinical research laboratory preferred.
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs