Learning Solution Design and Delivery 45%
• Able to develop and design subjects training workshop of clinical trial management series, including: Site Engagement Certificate Program, ICH-GCP Application, Clinical Operations, and People Leadership subjects.
• Assess business situation and in/external clients’ organization development needs through surveys, interviews with target audiences, focus groups, and/or consultation with target audiences' line managers to discover needs on client side;
• Work with regional and global academy design team to propose, design, development new workshops and meet future market needs for different regional market needs;
• Based on training needs analysis and feedback from Academy and CRS business teams, design workshop outline and objectives;
• Develop workshop contents & learning activities based on solution direction, and coordinate with clients and Academy team to ensure design matches proposal and contract requirements;
• Organize and facilitate mentoring circle for participants to ensure continuous studies;
• Able to work with SME in different regions to ensure training contents meet customer needs.
• Consistently collect feedbacks from clients and Academy colleagues for program enhancement;
• Continuously make improvement based on the feedbacks from participants and project team members;
• Work closely with commercial team to build channel and marketing for the solution.
Clinical Operation Lead | Project Lead 35%
□ Take overall accountability for the execution of selected clinical study projects;
□ Coordinate study project members, e.g. clinical operation team members across all geographies, liaise with project leadership and the sponsor to ensure Clinical Operations deliverables (timeline, quality, productivity) are met;
□ Provide on time coaching to project members, proactively provide solutions and/or directions to overcome the operation barriers;
□ Provide regular project update with comprehensive dashboard to Project Leadership team, Clients.
□ May act as Project Leader for projects involving a small number of services, where no Project Leader is assigned. Tasks assigned as responsibility include all aspects of the Clinical Operations discipline
Academy Business Development 10%
• Consistently contact with commercial teams to discover potential clients and common needs in market;
• Visit client in APAC to discover business opportunities;
• Conduct business development meeting proactively, listen and analyze client’s problem, and dig out the root cause of business barriers;
• Promote and Introduce PAREXEL Academy program, and compose organization development solutions with proposal based on client requirements;
• Promote MBA and other Academy initial programs Internally and Externally and support potential complete enrollments and regarding measurement/evaluation works supports.
• Close deal and identify right trainers for project delivery;
• Measure solution outcomes and remain relationship with in/external key stakeholders.
Functional Solution Consultations 10%
• Work with global TBP on solution consultations to CO, GDO, PL and Business Development;
• Provide timely feedback and consolidate regional needs to global TBP
• Design and deliver customized needs in region;
• Strong Experiences in clinical operations management, project management, or QM
• Strong business acumen or initiatives to bring new model or best practices
• Maximizing resources in planning and project management;
• Able to convey information through consultations, interpersonal leadership, and influence in global relationship
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese, who able to execute the facilitation
• Computer skill in Window: Excel, Power points for the report analysis and project planning
• Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Medical or Drug Development related field
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Bilingual capacity is must.
Minimum Work Experience
• Extensive working experience in one of the professionalism of Clinical Operation, Study Project Management, Quality Management 8 years and above, 1-2 year management experience is a plus;
• Experiences in business development or consultation;
• Experiences in delivering training or business presentation in client face;
• Have experience as Facilitator or instructors in relevant programs in clinical trial management
• Clinical research experience or knowledge is a must