Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Clinical Research NurseJob ID 72604BR Harrow, England, United Kingdom
- Safety monitoring of volunteers
- Adhering to trial protocols and legislation.
- Dose investigational product via– oral, topical, inhalation, IM, SC, intranasal, and IV route.
- Perform standard nursing care like vital signs, ECG and holter monitoring in a controlled and timed environment.
- Collecting trial data.
- Registered nursing qualification (NMC registered) is essential (Degree qualification in Nursing or a Life Science is preferred).
- Having an excellent organizational ability and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrating an aptitude for paperwork and knowledge of Microsoft Office with keen attention to detail.
- Setting very high standards for your own performance and be an exceptional team player.
- Showing a flexible attitude with respect to work assignments, new learnings and willingness to work on shift.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs