Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Clinical Research PhysicianJob ID 77227BR Harrow, England, United Kingdom
- To perform the duties of Clinical Investigator during clinical trials according to International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Good Clinical Practice and to the highest standard to ensure that the welfare of the subjects and the quality and credibility of study data is maintained.
- To provide medical support for human volunteer studies of new and existing pharmaceuticals performed in a research-based Clinical Pharmacology Unit (CPU).
- To perform pre-study medical histories and medical examinations for studies performed in the CPRU.
- To assess and interpret study clinical data, e.g. Pulse, BP, ECG’s, laboratory tests, adverse events etc.
- To ensure that volunteers give fully informed consent in writing before commencing a study.
- To provide medical cover outside of normal working hours for the CPU on occasion and by arrangement.
- To deal with any medical emergency arising in the Unit.
- To work in accordance with International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Good Clinical Practice (GCP), to ensure that welfare of the subjects and the quality and credibility of study data is maintained.
- To be responsible for the quality of completion of appropriate sections of Case Report Forms.
- To assist in dosing of study medication.
- To perform clinical procedures as appropriate to each study.
- 2 years clinical experience and/or two years of experience in clinical research coupled with an understanding of the International Conference on Harmonisation Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP).
- Qualified Physician.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments, new learning and travel.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work with multiple supervisors in a matrix environment, and to value the importance of teamwork.
- IT literate – Experience with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs