Clinical Trial Operations Opportunities at Parexel
Clinical Trial Operations
Study Recruitment SpecialistJob ID 60956BR Harrow, England, United Kingdom
A Study Recruitment Specialist must demonstrate excellent communication skills, a professional customer service approach, time management and attention to detail, resulting in the completion of screening cohorts within set timelines.
- Coordinates all aspects of incoming and outgoing calls and text messages, emails and website enquiries to align with specific assigned studies.
- Interfaces with the screening team regarding screening appointments and communicates to all relevant call-centre personnel.
- Works to achieve call centre targets and applicable KPI’s.
- Initiates increased efforts to maximise recruitment for assigned studies, as appropriate.
- Provides regular updates to the study team and management on recruitment progress.
- Reviews clinical trial protocols to familiarize with studies and develop study specific documentation e.g. telephone scripts, study fact sheets, in house database population strategies etc.
- Telephone screens potential trial volunteers and patients already registered in the in-house database according to study specific telephone scripts and the daily recruitment schedule.
- Schedules screening appointments and record appropriate volunteer data within the in-house database.
- Ensures compliance with the Data Protection Act , GCP/ICH at all times.
- Participates in team project meetings for regular recruitment updates on assigned projects, if required.
- Attends pre-initiation and initiation meetings to represent recruitment staff for designated studies when requested.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated approach to the team ethos.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Profession customer service and client approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learnings.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail, working under pressure.
- Willing to work and apply oneself to cross functional tasks.
- Team worker.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs