As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Due to a growing portfolio, we are currently looking for 5 - 6 experienced (Senior) Consultants, Regulatory Affairs CTA Leads who will be outsourced to one of our pharmaceutical client partnerships. You will need to be EU based, and we are flexible with homebased or office-based candidates. You will be accountable for leading operational submissions execution for designated CTAs. You will operate as regulatory operational Subject Matter Expert for a CTA and drive submission teams towards the timely delivery of globally compliant submission-ready components.
- Drives global submission management strategy and activities for assigned protocols. Partners with study teams, with responsibility management of required regulatory activities, standards and deliverables associated with CTA submission development including authoring of Annex I and completion of relative associated documentation as required
- Lead and attends relevant meetings to advocate realistic deliverable timelines, understand project strategy, and assess associated impact and present status of global submission delivery activities
- Support and leads global team efforts to ensure high quality components and submissions that are compliant with industry, agency and format guidelines, regulatory strategies, policies, and timelines.
- Liaises with Core team, SSU and Study Management, regarding essential core documents and local documentation as need from relevant supplier lines across both HA and EC submission and translation processes
- Prepare, review and submit submissions to HA/Regional CTA Hub, in order to obtain all necessary authorizations/approvals pertaining to the clinical trial conduct.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of translations for core documents required for submission
- Manages the compilation for core package build, contributing to CTA and authoring documentation as required
- Escalates, informs, and resolves any issues that may impact submission builds or the logistics of global submission delivery to regional and local partners or Health Authorities.
- Discussed with relevant SMEs the interpretation of dossier requirements
QualificationsSkills & Experience
- BS/BSc in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Business or Information Technology (desirable); equivalent relevant professional experience will be considered.
- Strong experience in Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research (5+ years)
- In-depth understanding and proven execution of CTA and Central Ethics processes globally
- Proven technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and use new software, regulations and quality standards
- Fluency in English is a must (any additional European languages are a plus)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs