Tech Support Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Associate Software Validation EngineerJob ID 52216BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The Software Validation Engineer (SVE) role is a component of RTSM Production. The SVE is responsible for the provision of a validation service in support of RTSM study builds and subsequent change requests, and/or any development tools and applications used to support the RTSM delivery function. The post holder must ensure the provision of 100% customer focus at all times.
• Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
• Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
• Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
• Participate in all pertinent project documentation reviews, project walk-through and provide signatures where applicable.
• Works full independently, without supervision
• Good knowledge of test case design and strategy.
• Ability to critically review requirements and functional specifications.
• Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development; can easily determine what test case is required for various testing scenarios.
• Some knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C++, Java, and SQL.
• Some knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
• Familiarity with database design and/or testing.
• Knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
• A good knowledge of written and spoken English is required to ensure full communication within project teams and complete understanding of project specifications, test plans and other project documentation.
• Experienced in software development life cycle and validation, (software testing in a regulated industry would be a plus).
• Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or suitable work experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs