Data Management Opportunities at PAREXEL
Discover PAREXEL, a premier service provider for the global pharmaceutical industry that can offer you the opportunity to make a profound difference in millions of lives. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by colleagues who share your passion and dedication. Bring life-saving treatments to the world with a Data Management job at PAREXEL. You'll collaborate with a diverse multi-functional team and use an array of technologies on global projects. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day while you support the accurate collection, organization and analysis of clinical data on small and large studies. Achieve your personal and professional goals with a career in Data Management at PAREXEL. Our advancement opportunities, individual development and professional growth programs will inspire you to be your best each and every day. If you're a motivated team player, eager to make an impact within PAREXEL and in the world, join us.
Data AnalystJob ID 49663BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Write and implement Installation Qualifications for deployment and running of reports and exports within the testing and production environments
• Assist in developing QC procedures to identify data anomalies
• Assist in creating deployment standards and configurations that support automated integration points
• Adhere to all standard operating procedures of Perceptive Informatics.
• Adhere to applicable regulatory requirements (21CFR Part 11, GCP, etc.)
Qualifications• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Solid understanding of relational database concepts
• 2 years SQL exposure within Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server (Oracle preferred)
• Must be very organized and have the ability to multi-task
• 2+ years working with SAS statistical software. SAS Base, SAS EG platforms.
• SAS language including proficiency with DATA step, PROC SQL, MACRO engine.
• Experience with CDISC SDTM standard (domain definition and controlled terminology) is preferred
• Experience working within a formal SLDC is preferred
• Customer support experience is preferred
• FDA 21 CFR Part 11 knowledge is preferred
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or computer-related program
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs