As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Parexel develops and delivers cost effective, high-quality training programs for those employees that are directly involved with sponsor functional partnerships to ensure that our statistical programmers can quickly step in to make significant contributions to the success of a study. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to shape your development through quarterly conversations with your manager.
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I have learned a great deal and developed my expertise. The management team here is open and honest and it is refreshing to be treated with a high degree of trust and flexibility. I have been fortunate to work on a wide variety of projects and partnerships and the work is always interesting."Richard – Principal Statistical Programmer
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Health and Wellness
Health and wellness programs, and a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
• Write and implement Installation Qualifications for deployment and running of reports and exports within the testing and production environments
• Assist in developing QC procedures to identify data anomalies
• Assist in creating deployment standards and configurations that support automated integration points
• Adhere to all standard operating procedures of Perceptive Informatics.
• Adhere to applicable regulatory requirements (21CFR Part 11, GCP, etc.)
Qualifications• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Solid understanding of relational database concepts
• 2 years SQL exposure within Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server (Oracle preferred)
• Must be very organized and have the ability to multi-task
• 2+ years working with SAS statistical software. SAS Base, SAS EG platforms.
• SAS language including proficiency with DATA step, PROC SQL, MACRO engine.
• Experience with CDISC SDTM standard (domain definition and controlled terminology) is preferred
• Experience working within a formal SLDC is preferred
• Customer support experience is preferred
• FDA 21 CFR Part 11 knowledge is preferred
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or computer-related program
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs