Statistical Programming Opportunities at Parexel
As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
Manager, Statistical ProgrammingJob ID 63093BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
and quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of project deliverables.
• Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled,
experienced and motivated team.
• Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff turnover.
• Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client presentations.
• Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally resourced with suitably
• Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by
efficient execution of their project in line with project plan.
• Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for staff as appropriate.
Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate Project Team Members.
• Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with
Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep project on time and within budget.
• Ensure that ongoing/revised project documentation and correspondence is accurate and
• Support team members to improve their efficiency and effectiveness at prioritizing work and
improving performance evidenced by the work produced, client feedback, audit results and QC
• Provide technical support to team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to
fulfill their duties.
• Check quality of team deliverables (e.g., on site visits, Central File documentation) and take
appropriate remedial action.
• May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role
of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of
• May be responsible to coordinate client or account activities for department or function.
• May serve as GMBA for a location or country.
• May manage employees from multiple disciplines (e.g., in smaller countries) and act as role
model for location.
• Demonstrate leadership within department, function or location. This includes taking an active
role in departmental, functional or location activities (e.g., management meetings), ensuring
employees adhere to corporate policies and following up with management as appropriate.
• Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to Project Team, Sponsors and
management and attend project team meetings.
• Serve as an ongoing liaison with Project Team, Sponsor and management regarding
performance of direct reports.
• Train and mentor junior staff
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of
the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling
teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
• Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate
standards and timescales.
• Participate in PXL and department system/standards improvement activities.
• Support efforts for generating business leads (client networking, public speaking, etc.).
• Departmental or Project tasks as assigned.
QualificationsEducated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline
preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs