Tech Support Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Principal Database AdministratorJob ID 53303BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• 10 or more years of hands on experience with the Oracle EBS Infrastructure. R12.0, R12.1, R12.2
• Well versed with Oracle R12.2 and 12c Database.
• Experience installing and upgrading E-business suite. R12.2 upgrade experience especially desired.
• Experience with system roll-outs and change management during project implementation, supporting dev, qa, stg.
• Working and troubleshooting skills with online patching tool ADOP.
• Experience with setting up multi-node and load balancing on EBS Infrastructure.
• Setting up SSL and implementing jar signing certificate
• Hands on experience with Apache and WebLogic components
• Working and troubleshooting experience with Concurrent Manager
• Experience with setting up Parallel Concurrent Manager
• SYSADMIN experience and best practices desired
• Strong Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c RDBMS administration and installation skills required
• Good knowledge in SQL and PLSQL
• Experience with disaster recovery and high availability ( setting up logical/physical data guard, experience with RAC)
• Experience with Oracle ASM.
• Experience with Very Large DB
• Well versed with Oracle performance tuning
• Experience with UNIX/Linux, Oracle Linux, Solaris, VMware Virtualization Technology.
• Conducts problem analysis and troubleshooting and proposes viable solution and workarounds
• Ability to work under pressure and quickly prioritize issues and requests and capable of personally resolving issues to deliver solution per accelerated timeframe, as well as escalate for assistance as appropriate.
• Solid Oral and Written communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to document all procedures developed and researched.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs