Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Principal Software EngineerJob ID 59024BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years of experience in .Net Stack and SQL Server.
• Experience in designing and implementing the systems independently and strong understanding understanding of common system architecture frameworks and concepts.
• Strong software development experience building enterprise applications.
• Strong in .Net stack like C#, VB .Net, ASP .NET, MVC, WCF, WebAPI, etc.
• Excellent programming skills in .NET Core , Angular , Web API, Entity Framework.
• Good knowledge of writing SQL queries and procedures.
• Good understanding of Azure technologies.
• Good to have Angular JS, etc technologies
• Hands on design of different components/systems.
• Experience with Common Design Patterns and adhering to SOLID principles
• Experience with developing rich and responsible web application using HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap4+.
• Good knowledge of writing Unit and Integration Tests.
• Good to have knowledge of Azure Services (App Service, Micro-services, Service Bus, Logic/Function App, Application Insight)
• Experience in Clinical domain and DevOps will be a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
• Emerging technology monitoring Maintains awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges or to enable new ways of working.
• Programming/software development Sets local or team-based standards for programming tools and techniques, including security guidelines, and the selection of appropriate development methods. Advises on application of standards and methods and ensures compliance.
• Takes technical responsibility for all stages and/or iterations in a software development project, providing method specific technical advice and guidance to project stakeholders.
• Assigns work packages, monitors performance and manages change control dynamically, to optimise productivity. Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
• Systems design Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems which meet business needs and takes into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
• Delivers technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers. Translates logical designs into physical designs, and produces detailed design documentation.
• Database design Maintains and applies up to date, specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles, and a detailed knowledge of the full range of database architectures, software and facilities available. Analyses data requirements, to establish, modify or maintain a data model.
• Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs