Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Release EngineerJob ID 52975BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Perform peer reviews for tasks performed by other release engineering team members.
• Develop and maintain documentation of release engineering processes.
• Maintain strong adherence to all appropriate SOPs and GCP guidelines in the delivery of Go Live documentation.
• Work with Software Engineering resources to pinpoint and resolve build issues.
• Ensure that build and release systems are automated to fullest extent possible.
• Interface with Technical Specialists, Quality Assurance, Client Services, Validation Services and other departments as necessary to ensure final product is formally released for use.
• Partner with other groups to streamline the release process.
• Represent the release engineering function in quality audits.
Qualifications• Degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
• 2 to 3 years experience in similar role.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs