Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Database EngineerJob ID 58054BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Strong knowledge of Database design, development and administrations
• Hands on experience in SQL profiling and monitoring tools.
• Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio.NET.
• Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services, .NET Framework and XML development.
• Strong working knowledge of database performance tuning and Query optimization.
• Knowledge on ASP.NET, C#, OOPS, Web/Windows Services, IIS.
• ETL experience good to have.
• Basic understanding of Datawarehouse.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced development environment.
• Program, design and develop in MS-SQL SERVER.
• Program, design and develop in Visual Studio.NET.
• Working in performance improvement of the product, resolving the issues and providing solution for database improvement.
• Working closely with engineers, database team to provide better solution in database development and design.
• Design and development of our suite of products supporting the life sciences industry.
• Deeply committed to meeting the needs of the product development and focus on companies satisfaction by listening and delivering work on time.
• Support delivery of quality product release.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs