Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Software EngineerJob ID 53923BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- 6 to 8 yrs of experience in building Java/J2EE applications
- Good experience in Programming/software development: Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations
- Good experience in design patterns
- Exposure to Design of Java/J2EE applications is a plus
- Strong experience on Java,J2EE, Web Application, Version Control, Unit testing , Spring, Hibernate
- Experience using Application/Web Servers, Web Services, tomcat, Unix ( basic usage)
- Good experience on Oracle, SQL/PLSQL
- Technical awareness of Security and Application Software Development
- Proven relevant experience in systems integration and implementation, or software development,
or a related discipline
Data analysis: Applies data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques,
based upon a detailed understanding of business processes, to establish,
modify or maintain data structures and associated components (entity
descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions). Advises
database designers and other application development team members on
the details of data structures and associated components.
Database design: Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database concepts, object
and data modelling techniques and design principles and a detailed
knowledge of database architectures, software and facilities. Analyses data
requirements to establish, modify or maintain object/data models. Evaluates
potential solutions, demonstrating, installing and commissioning selected
Programming/software development: Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and
scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed
standards and tools, to achieve a well engineered result. Takes part in
reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
Systems design: Specifies user/system interfaces, and translates logical designs into
physical designs taking account of target environment, performance
security requirements and existing systems. Produces detailed designs and
documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including
prototyping tools where appropriate.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Understanding of common system architecture frameworks and concepts
• Technical awareness of Security and Application Software Development
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
QualificationsBachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (Maths, Science, Engineering, Computing, etc.) or a
related study, or equivalent project-related experience.
• English: Fluent
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs