Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Software Validation EngineerJob ID 52607BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Programming/software development - Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
Quality assurance - Develops organisational commitment to ongoing quality and environmental improvement by ensuring that the quality assurance process is robust and is based on the best industry practice. Considers implications of emerging technological developments, economic and social trends, etc. Plans and resources periodic quality assurance audits. Conducts and/or manages audits of quality requirements, and analyses audit results, to ensure appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are in place. Prepares and delivers formal audit reports.
Testing - Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
Qualifications7+ year experience in Software Testing
Experience in understanding requirements and develop overall project validation strategy and approach
• Experience in Test Case Design
• Experience in Automation testing tools like UFT
• Be able to mentor Validation engineers and provide guidance and direction to project level validation efforts
• Be able to review all project documents including requirements, technical specification and project validation deliverables
• Excellent knowledge of SDLC (Agile) and testing methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development; can easily determine what test case is required for various testing scenarios
• Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as Java and SQL
• Experience in multiple scripting languages
• Knowledge in relational databases, preferably Oracle
• Knowledge of creating moderately complex SQL queries
• Familiarity with database design and/or testing
• Experience supporting multiple concurrent tasks
• Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable
• Knowledge of performance testing software like Load runner.
• Applied framework and good practices like OWASP (Open WEB Application Security Project), ISO 24772
• Applied methods like threat modeling applied to software development
• Applied and managed security risk for software development
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs