Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Software EngineerJob ID 52856BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Provide programming skills and expertise in the design and development of bespoke customer projects, change requests, reporting and technical support along with any production development activities.
• Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention at the earliest opportunity.
• Responsible for all of the unit testing of all code components produced.
• Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
• Provision of technical advice to the internal and external study team, responding to technical queries in good time.
• Participate in PMD process.
• Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
Qualifications• Hands on experience on Programming
• Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C#, VB.net, Java and SQL.
• Knowledge of Web/App Server environment i.e. Tomcat is preferable.
• Knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
• Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work and communicate in a project team environment.
• Ability to interpret and question project requirements documentation.
• Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
• Some knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs