Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Software EngineerJob ID 53448BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Title Software Engineer
Department RTSM Engineering
SBU Parexel Informatics
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of our suite of products in the life sciences industry. He/She must be comfortable supporting and maintaining existing applications by resolving software defects and implementing enhancements. A suitable candidate for this position is highly motivated and driven with innovative ideas, software design experience, programming skills, and the ability to work closely with software architects, business analysts, and other team members. The candidate must possess exceptional communication skills and bring a high level of energy and passion to the job.
• Produce, robust, well designed, and maintainable software solutions in line with departmental
standards, industry best practice and customer requirements.
• Support delivery of quality product releases.
• Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
• Document work to agreed standards and procedures
• Facilitate internal and external customers to analyse requirements and produce agreed requirement specification document
• Liaising with Quality/SQA departments as the project demands
• Support and maintain deployed software
• Program, design and develop in Visual Studio.NET 2015
• Development of application using IIS/ASP.NET/Win Forms/.NET Library/.NET components and SQL Server.
• Design and development of our suite of products supporting the life sciences industry.
• Thorough understanding of tiered architectures and user interface design.
• Well versed with object oriented programming. Demonstrated experience in leveraging design patterns within a software project, developing and enforcing the agreed-upon software architecture. Microsoft certifications a plus.
• Ability to work with distributed applications.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with
attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
• Demonstrable experience of delivering projects using c# .net and using Microsoft’s
Visual Studio development environment
• Experience working with Agile Methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum Work Experience
• 3- 6 years related experience in technology environment.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs