Tech Support Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Technical Support AnalystJob ID 53965BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
This role specializes in IRT (Interactive Response Technology) used for randomisation and trial supply management support to internal and external customers. Working independently and consistently on complex tasks and addressing the impact of amendments to data within the remit of their role.
- Providing excellent Customer Service via the telephone and email system
- Logging Incidents and/or requests in the IT Service Management tool
- Provide user support, coaching/mentoring end-users in the working of the PAREXEL client facing systems
- Maintain rapport with Customers by displaying a detailed understanding of their support requirements
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory Customer resolution
- Proactively manage updates to all parties with Incident/Requests statuses through to resolution
- Develop and maintain communication skills appropriate to the environment
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedure
- Consistently meet Service Desk (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Manager
- Follow Service Desk / Operations internal processes regarding logging incidents and following the defined incident management process.
- Provide shift cover within current Service Desk operations.
*Knowledge and Key Skills*
- A technical customer service background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Assertive, confident, positive and professional manner
- Ability to deal with potentially stressful situations
- Flexible and adaptable as the business demands
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail in logging support calls, updating call details and managing call closure
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong eye for detail
- Able to follow a strong approach to task and issue management, including documentation
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relations with clients through various methods
- Able to maintain a strong and proactive approach to information and knowledge acquisition
- Ability to clearly and effectively convey information via a variety of different methods targeted to varying audiences to yield maximum effect and benefit
Be able to understand how to use simple data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes. Based upon application knowledge a Technical Support Analyst will be confident in suggesting work arounds to resolve incidents.
Awareness of database concepts; querying multi-level applications; object and data modelling techniques and design desirable.
Ability to evaluate potential solutions by demonstrating a broad knowledge of how data flows through a given platform.
*Customer and Client Service*
Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service exceeding the expectations of both internal and external customers. Ensure that all incidents and requests are fully documented: ensure sufficient detail received by end user to aid resolution and be ready and able to contribute towards building and maintaining knowledge management systems.
Qualifications- Possess verbal and written proficiency skills in English.
- Customer Service experience essential.
- Experience of providing technical troubleshooting and investigating desirable.
- Experience interpreting linked databases and basic programming language desirable.
- ITIL Incident and Problem management desirable
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent beneficial
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs