Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Trackwise Techno-Functional DeveloperJob ID 52588BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Influence architecture, standards and & process to ensure reliability, uptime, performance and scale.
• Identify gaps in current technology and processes and recommend improvements
• Working with agile team involving scrum and sprint planning sessions
• Perform TrackWise product installation and Upgrade
• Develop technical solutions using the core TW product and utilities - Create workflows, Business rules, TWC automation, Notifications and Migrate updates
• Develop and Implement Crystal Reports & QualityView
• Prepared validation documents System Config/Design Specification (SDS) documents, perform Unit Testing, IQ & OQ Documents
• Assist in preparing the OQ test scripts and provided support and guidance for OQ and PQ execution
• Plan and execute the cutover and project Go-LIVE activities
• Transition the knowledge to Operations team for post Go-LIVE
• Delivering Response and Estimation for projects and enhancements
• Familiar with Quality Business Process like Audit, CAPA, Change Management and Risk Management etc.
• Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
• Manage Environments Life Cycle & Releases
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in TrackWise configuration and Crystal Reports development
• TrackWise Certification Preferred
• Experience in TW Web Service is plus
• Over All 7+ years of experience in performing a similar role
• Agile and Waterfall Methodology
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Technical Skills for
Trackwise Configuration, Migration, and New system Implementation
TrackWise Inbound and Outbound Web services
Java web services Axis 2.0 Apache
Crystal Reports Developer
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs