Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Senior Clinical Data AnalystJob ID 76519BR India, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
• Assume the ability to meet the requirements of a CDA I and II with a high degree of proficiency and autonomy
• Act as an independent CDM Coordinator on complex or multiple projects, CMA/CDA Coordinator on smaller projects
• Manage all phases of data management activities from study start up to database close
• Direct team members in daily activities
• Define and monitors metrics and modifies plan accordingly
• Mentor project team members
• If required, facilitate cross functional team meetings both internally and externally
• Actively review and provide feedback on study productivity
• Recognize out of scope activities and communicates to GRO Lead
• Represent function in external client meetings and presentations such as investigator meetings and bid defenses as required.
• Apply knowledge across multiple projects
• Define study specific processes
• Identify inconsistencies and inefficiencies in processes and recommends solutions
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, IVRS, MS-Office products such as Excel, Word.
• Sound awareness of all relevant regulations, including GCP
• Posses a thorough understanding of the various tasks related to project initiation, ongoing monitoring / processing and lock
• Carefully weighs the priority of project tasks and directs team accordingly
• Understands the strengths and development areas of team members
• Ability to lead a “virtual”, global team as required
• Gives others appropriate latitude to make decisions
• Looks for win-win solutions to solve problems
• Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations
• Ability to solve problems by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
• Communicate and work effectively with clients
• Enlists the support of team members in meetings goals
• Proposes new approaches, methods or technologies
• Anticipates how others will react to situations
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
• Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
• Plans and delivers verbal and written communications that persuade the intended audience
• Willing and able to travel as required – local or international
• Bachelor’s degree and / or other medical qualification or relevant DM experience
• Excellent in written and oral English
Minimum Work Experience
• Previous relevant working experience preferred, or data management, clinical and / or research experience with solid understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs