As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Parexel develops and delivers cost effective, high-quality training programs for those employees that are directly involved with sponsor functional partnerships to ensure that our statistical programmers can quickly step in to make significant contributions to the success of a study. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to shape your development through quarterly conversations with your manager.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Minimal
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I have learned a great deal and developed my expertise. The management team here is open and honest and it is refreshing to be treated with a high degree of trust and flexibility. I have been fortunate to work on a wide variety of projects and partnerships and the work is always interesting."Richard – Principal Statistical Programmer
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
• Produce/QC derived dataset specifications and other process supporting documents
• Program complex adhoc analyses in a fast-paced environment for medical affairs/publication purposes working outside of the standard programming function for R&D clinical trials
• Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations, and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
• Understanding of the clinical research process and business, medicines and medical device development, healthcare market and related sectors
• Cross-functional experience in the healthcare, scientific and real-world data environment
• Basic knowledge of late-phase / RWE-oriented clinical research or relevant medical/clinical research experience.
• Basic knowledge of Exploratory analysis
• Basic or developing knowledge of scientific data and technology environments, including relevant data sources (EMR, claims, registries, health care data bases, sensors/wearables, specialty labs, genomics, etc.), data flows, data repositories, data security, and associated patient privacy/consent provisions.
• Programming Support to Phase I-IV trials
• Good Knowledge/understanding of Global Medical Affairs related activities
• Experience in medical or scientific research preferred
• Experience in client systems and procedures preferred
• Experience in performing analysis to support publications, conference presentations and internal decision making.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• R Programming knowledge is desirable.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly flexible and able to proactively find solutions in high pressure situations while promoting a quality-focused environment.
• Ability to work with a decentralized team, with a proactive desire to learn from experienced team members
• Excellent time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs