Business Development Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Pharmacovigilance Solution and Account Management DirectorJob ID 61189BR Ireland - Any Region - Home Based
You will need to have experience working in partnership with operational and commercial teams to optimize new business awards though the development of creative, cost-effective and high-quality competitive strategies and business solutions. Post award, the position continues to support the operational team and the client to ensure a smooth project implementation and the offering of strategic solutions which maximize the program’s operational and fiscal delivery.
Key Responsibilities in this role:
• Serves as the point of contact for issue escalation, governance and ongoing account relationship management. The Director demonstrates expertise and confidence in the services offered by Parexel, supports delivery excellence and mentors project leads
• Engages with experts across Parexel and leads the formulation of short term and long-term strategies to maximize value for the customer and differentiate Parexel from its competitors
• When developing solutions, considers operational and financial risks and proactively consults internal stakeholders for input
• Delivered to clients in a timely manner while ensuring adequate time for internal stakeholder review
• Maintains extensive knowledge of Parexel’s pharmacovigilance offerings and how they relate to other Parexel offerings; utilizes the knowledge to identify business opportunities for Parexel
• Participates in capabilities meetings, sales engineering processes, proposal ideation, bid defense meetings and Q&A sessions.
• Demonstrates a positive, self-motivated, 'make it happen' attitude, especially during challenging situations
• Builds strong client relationships, consistently understanding the client needs and serves as the voice of the client.
• Builds strong cross functional relationships in a matrix environment. Strives to understand the opinions and needs of others and remains non-judgmental during problematic situations.
• Proactively collaborates with all stakeholders, considering the impact of the solution on others
• Thinks strategically and creatively while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner.
• Demonstrates good negotiation skills.
• Manages multiple and varied tasks and prioritizes workload with attention to detail.
• Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge and Experience:
• This role requires 5 years’ experience or more, working within pharmacovigilance/safety services experience
• Experience in developing client safety solutions in a Clinical Research Organization environment
• Client-facing experience with related skills
• Knowledge of process improvement, including the role of automation for quality and efficiency gains
• Excellent knowledge of ICH, CIOMS and global drug safety regulations.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biotechnical world-markets
Bachelor’s degree, in life sciences subject. Advanced degree is preferred but not essential
Willingness to travel 1 – 2 times per month.
If you feel you have sufficient experience, we encourage you to apply now! You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation & benefits package. We will consider Homebased and Office based Candidates in Dublin.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs