Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Data Management Lead (Hungary, Ireland, Romania)Job ID 67706BR Ireland - Any Region - Home Based
General areas of responsibility include: coordination of the relevant Data Operations team members and their activities across all geographies, liaising with project leadership, other functional leaders (clinical, biostatistics, medical, medical writing etc.) and the client as a single point of contact to ensure that the contracted data deliverables are being met – specifically in terms of timeliness, financial management and quality.
May act as Project Leader for projects involving a small number of services, where no Project Leader is assigned.
- Provide leadership to ensure the project or program is completed within budget, schedule and according to contract specifications. Ensure the project/program is progressing according to quality standards, SOPs, ICH and/or other guidelines to fulfill regulations (including oversight and maintenance of relevant data operations project documentation).
- Thorough knowledge of numerous EDC systems (DataLabs, InForm, Rave).
- Thorough knowledge of the eClinical suite and additional tools and systems that can be integrated with a particular EDC system ( MyTrials, IVRS etc ) and Reporting functionality within the EDC system).
- Thorough knowledge of all DB set- up activities including but not limited to Database Configuration Specifications, Data Validation.
- Thorough knowledge of all activities during Study Maintenance and Database Lock. Review of metrics to determine risks and risk mitigation plans as required.
- Effectively communicate to and manage internal project teams, external customers and third party vendors.
- Effectively manage contracted project delivery. Highlight issues/risks to delivery and mitigate risks for both Parexel and the client, developing contingency plans for the project (or providing input to PL). Accountable for quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure information entered into management systems is accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- Review metrics reports regularly, determine the cause of any project overruns, track scope of ongoing work to identify and raise CIS in a timely manner.
- Participate in cross functional meetings and drive initiatives, participate in Business Development and BID Defense meetings as required.
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits/inspections.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Substantial experience in clinical research.
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment.
- Strong understanding of cross functional activities.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines and local regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline.
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Building and leading global (virtual) teams.
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams.
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a client organization.
- Understanding of Parexel project financial tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects.
- Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks, specifically within Data Management and Database Programming and relevant data standards.
- Sound awareness of relevant regulations, including ICH-GCP, 21CRF11.
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, IVRS.
- Basic knowledge of SAS.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs