Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Global Studies Project Manager (FSP)Job ID 68303BR Italy - Any Region - Home Based
ExecuPharm a PAREXEL company is a contract research organization (CRO) that provides clinical research support services to companies from the pharmaceutical industry.
We want you to join us on this quest and be part of a highly passionate, global, and collaborative team who takes pride and energy from challenging the status quo and finding fit for purpose solutions while executing clinical trials with excellence. Bringing better lives to patients is our core aspiration and is at the heart of each of us while introducing innovation, fostering creativity and being part of high performing teams.
The company has more than 18,000 global clinical operational specialists in its network and it is one largest privately-owned global diversity suppliers of clinical development services since 1994.
You will report to a Global Studies/Project Leader and be recognized as a leader and work autonomously in a cross functional, global team.
Lead or contribute to one or more cross-functional global working groups, expert squads, and global Study Teams, which deliver all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases and stages.
- Drive operational excellence by developing operational plans, creating, and managing clinical study budget and overseeing the consistency of operations.
- Plan supply and demand by overseeing the resource management, forecast and maintenance of supplies needed to ensure sites have the necessary supplies to run clinical studies.
- Manage vendors and stakeholders & oversee performance of vendors and third-party providers.
- Manage risk an compliance by developing site monitoring and risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide country oversight by leading feasibility assessments to ensure countries and sites are selected for participation in trials. Provide guidance to country operational reps during trials.
- 3 + years Clinical Project Management experience is essential.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including management of timelines and budgets.
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and diverse team.
- Experience of working as part of a large team and leading small study or functional team.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs