Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Clinical Assistant EPCU (m/f/d)Job ID 82537BR Germany, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
The Clinical Support assists the clinical team in following areas:
- Distribution of food beverages to study participants and maintenance the catering area.
- Organization and coordination of the clinic’s reception
- Ward support and receipt of consumables and medication
- Distribute food and beverages to study participants according to study protocol and internal requirements
- Supervise volunteers during meal times, assisting them with catering requirements as required
- Ensure that the meals are distributed as per protocol time
- Document meal and beverage start and stop times when required by a study
- Document beverages distribution times and provided volumes as per source data agreement
- Weigh food before and after when demanded by the study protocol
- Estimate percentage consumption when required by protocol
- Store food and beverages according to individual storage requirements
- Perform quality controls on expiry dates of stored food and drinks
- Clean and maintain kitchen and equipment
- Coordination and ordering food from caterer for volunteers in cooperation with the study team
- Oversee staff kitchen areas and maintain stock levels as required
- Hospitality set-up and oversee food orders
- Let-in, receive and discharge of volunteers, visitors, supplier etc.
- Mediate between volunteers, assistants and physicians
- Information service for volunteers and visitors
- Hand-out wardrobe keys, remote controls, lamps and games to volunteers against a security
- Maintain the visitor Log Book; hand-out visitor cards and shut away bags of volunteers’ visitors
- Accept the ID cards of volunteers
- Hand-out taxi vouchers and corresponding documentation for the Dept. Study Operations
- Accept and distribute shipments and deliveries.
- Forward orders to the House Administration; mediate between House Administration and craftsmen as well as suppliers.
- Money change and maintenance of the cashier
- Petty cash payment to volunteers
- Handout remuneration checks to volunteers
- Arrangement of volunteers promenades
- Receipt and storage of all incoming goods directly from the delivering companies
- Receipt of study medication provided by pharmacy
- Controls of all incoming goods against the order
- Claims delivery failures in cooperation with procurement
- Arranges the transfer of all incoming goods to the requesting department/storage
- Organizes the storage for clinical goods and consumables
- Maintains the stock of consumables and stationary in accordance with the business needs and the stocking plan on an ongoing basis
- Identifies unused and expiring goods and ensures circulation of those before new orders are send out
- Labeling of blood collection and urine collection tubes
- Weekly check of emergency bells
- Weekly check of Ward mobile phones
- Basic English knowledge
- Computer skills (Windows Office)
- Ability to work under pressure and perform different tasks in times with a higher workload
- Ability to work in shifts (early, late)
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- Good communication skills
- To handle and operate the dishwasher, the heated catering trolley ovens, the kitchen ovens and other machinery as and when required with health and safety in mind
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experiences in restaurant or cantine work or equivalent or
- Experiences in office administration or reception or
- Experiences in hospitals or medical surgery
- Terminated secondary school
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs