As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
As an Associate you will develop a knowledge of the organization’s basic consulting models and methodologies, as well as basic knowledge of what services Parexel Access Consulting provides. You will be technically competent and continually developing your skills to support the development of health economic models, such as cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, to understand the economic value of clients’ products and interventions.
This role will be based at our Euston Office situated in central London. This is a 5 min walk to the nearest tube station and the office is open planned and has the feel of an innovative and collaborative working environment.
Within project teams under the guidance and leadership of senior team members, objectives of the role will be to:
- Provide high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
- Conduct and analyse primary and secondary research, which will shape the development of strategic recommendations
- Build and check health economic models, using appropriate software tools, to elucidate and express the economic value of clients’ products
- Systematically search for and synthesise disparate qualitative and quantitative health economic evidence, and interpret meaningfully
- Write, refine, review and critique sections of reports, journal manuscripts and other deliverables for client or external delivery
Other responsibilities associated with the role include the following:
- Professional conduct at all working levels within a client organization and within Parexel
- Complete basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, maintenance of CVs, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management.
- Client Focus
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Communication
-Teamwork & Collaboration
-Solving Business Problems
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Life science or quantitative discipline is essential.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in either Life science or a quantitative discipline is desirable, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills are essential. Any additional language skills are desirable.
Minimum Work Experience
As an Associate, a successful candidate will possess:
- Minimal CRO industry or previous Access Consultancy environment experience
- Strong computing skills (MS Office) - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience of programming and software such as VBA, SAS, R is an advantage
- High analytical ability
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility
- Keen interest in medical research, provision of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
- Training and/or experience in health economics and/or outcomes would be an advantage
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, a strong contributory pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, private medical and private dental cover as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs