As part of PAREXEL Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of PAREXEL Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
What makes a successful Consultant at PAREXEL? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with PAREXEL has been great! I had initially started at PAREXEL as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. PAREXEL is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"PAREXEL is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), PAREXEL offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"PAREXEL is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The PAREXEL Access Consulting (PAC) unit is a Business Unit within PAREXEL. PAC is a dedicated unit with c.140 staff mainly based in the UK, US, India and Sweden.
Optimal reimbursement, target market access, and pricing are critical challenges for manufacturers as they seek to achieve acceptable levels of return on investment after lengthy and costly development programs. The evidence requirements of payers has yet to be routinely integrated into clinical and regulatory planning. The consequence is noteworthy as many new health treatments fail to achieve their commercial potential.
PAREXEL Access offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and strategy-driven market access consulting. Our services include: Commercial Decision, Evidence, Access Realization, Market Access and HUB Services.
These strategic consulting services help you identify and evaluate evidence of product value. This approach encompasses market-access planning, systematic review for evidence development, economic modeling and evaluation, pricing, reimbursement strategies, global value dossier writing, and engagement with Health Technology Assessment (HTA) authorities.
We are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join our team.
The PAC Contract Manager role is newly created within PAC, and will be an impactful role within the organisation providing support to PAC throughout the lifecycle of the contracting process.
Role objectives and aims:
Under the guidance and leadership of senior team members, objectives of the role will be to:
• Create a simple contract template, appropriate for consultancy of PAC size and nature of work.
• Create, negotiate and finalize contractual documents, including Start-up Agreements, Work Orders and Change Orders.
• Overall management responsibility for the contract process including coordination of Operations, Project Management, Legal, Business Development and Finance to prepare, review, and negotiate contracts.
• Serve as primary client contact during the negotiation phase – ensuring clients process contracts in timely manner.
• Responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across PAC contracting lifecycle.
• Bachelor degree (or equivalent), advance degree in Law, Business or contract management preferred
• Experience in contract management, proposal development or related field
• Knowledge of contract management within a consultancy; ideally life sciences focused
• Good knowledge of cash flow and revenue recognition
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
• Excellent negotiation skills; and be confident to lead negotiations with clients
• Self-motivation, ambition and flexibility – a “self-starter” happy to drive own workload
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Project/time management within a team
• Full eligibility to work in the UK
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs