As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
- Actively manages performance including typical HR activities for direct reports (i.e. performance management forms, salary actions, bonuses, scorecards).
- Provides input on staff to appropriate leadership team members.
- Supports direct reports with the management of their staff (Director’s extended staff).
- Provides applicable guidance and support to staff (direct and extended) in order for staff to succeed and achieve key metrics.
- Facilitates staff development plans and coordinates with project staffing to ensure that staff is utilized completely and appropriately to increase their expertise.
- Coordinates with project staffing to provide staff with opportunities to expand skill sets.
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring, feedback and role modeling to managers and extended staff to ensure quality and accuracy of services as well as achievement of key metrics.
- Monitors profitability of multiple projects through active involvement in the preparation of project plans and management of project budgets.
- Proactively avoids and resolves issues with revenue recognition.
- Works within a team environment or individually based on project needs.
- Provides guidance to project team members and acts as a mentor to junior staff.
- Works within broad project guidelines and leads issue and conflict resolutions.
- Prioritizes own work load and prioritizes the work load of the project team in order to achieve the project scope and objectives.
- Plans and delivers services and solutions which results in clients expressing satisfaction with service provided and builds relationships which results in additional business or referrals.
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on business or changes in project scope and exploits the opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline, Advanced Degree (MSc, PhD) Preferred.
- Numerous years’ experience (CRO/Pharma) with expert level Market Access knowledge.
- Fluent vocal and written English.
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular).
- Project leadership and management knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-focused approach to work.
- Business analysis.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Self-confidence and control.
Candidates are expected to have full eligibility to work in the UK.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs