As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The unit focuses on the development of Health Technology Assessment compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices. It will also include wider forms of modelling such as early economic models, payer value tools, and country adaptations. Projects may variously employ mathematical, statistical, economic and operational research modelling techniques applied to the evaluation of drugs and devices in a wide range of health conditions.
The unit works closely with the other parts of PAREXEL Access Consulting including Evidence Review, and Pricing & Market Access which focus on systematic literature reviews, value communications, and HTA dossier development.
• Experience of designing and building health economics models from model concept (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models)
• Extensive experience in the adaptation of cost-effectiveness or budget impact models
• Research skills with specific focus on the sourcing of data inputs for economic models
• Strong time management skills and can effectively work on 2-3 projects at a time
• Life science degree, advanced degree preferable
• Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
• Postgraduate qualification (PhD/PharmD/MSc) in health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology, mathematical modelling or related subjects
• Experience with Health Technology Assessment submissions within the UK and abroad
• Therapeutic experience in oncology, cardiovascular, and autoimmune disease
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience of designing and delivering high quality modelling work in health economics/outcomes research
• Communication skills, especially in relaying technical information
• Self-motivation, ambition and flexibility
• Project/time management within a team
• Strong computing skills: MS Office and software related to health economic modelling (e.g. Stata, R, WinBUGS, VBA, SAS)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs