Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Director, Global BenefitsJob ID 66856BR USA - Northeast - Home Based
• Evaluate Parexel’s global benefit programs against market trends and best practices within our industry
• Develop and recommend annual program changes that meet the needs of Parexel.
• Be a key participant on Parexel’s internal compensation committee representing global benefits
• Act as a thought leader driving the company’s benefit strategy and philosophy across all channels of the organization
• Manage relationship with key vendors and third parties, including Parexel’s benefits broker
• Ensure Parexel complies with all benefits compliance, legal requirements and regulatory issues
• Partner closely with finance to understand plan costs and conduct regular benefit cost analysis.
• Lead the design and execution of global open enrollment programs working closely with regional HR teams and vendors
• Ensure compliance with global and local requirements such as ACA, ERISA and HIPPA and local requirements as necessary
• Be responsible for employee communication of all benefit program offerings
• Oversee the management and execution of Parexel’s global retirement and pension programs
• Complete due diligence for any mergers and acquisition activities
• Set the strategy for global paid time off policies and programs including implementation into Workday
• Provide oversight on Parexel’s leave of absence programs globally, including working with local HR and legal teams to review policy
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the global benefits market and best practices
- Experience in leading multiple aspects of Benefits for a global company (Americas, EMEA, and APAC)
- Solid understanding of global benefit and pension laws, processes, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Exemplary business acumen and presentation skills with the proven ability to interact with leaders on a regular basis
- Act as a change agent to drive Parexel’s Total Reward’s Philosophy
- Innovator with the ability to streamline process and utilize technology for best practices
- Proven ability to manage a team of benefits professionals
- Strong communicator and team player
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- 12+ Years’ experience in Employee Benefits and Human Resources
- 5+ Years’ experience in Global Benefits, People Management, and retirement plan administration
- M&A experience desired
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs