Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Consultant, Resource ManagementJob ID R0000009064 Mexico, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
Resource Management at PAREXEL is ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time, while balancing labor cost, profitability, and client satisfaction.
The Consultant, Resource Management is responsible to support the resourcing function for an assigned region (Americas, EMEA, APAC), a global department (e.g, Project Leadership, Study Start Up) or an account. Has a good understanding of in-depth analytics, use of various data sources, and comfortable in resourcing tradeoffs/ negotiations. Engages with senior levels of the business to influence resource related decisions and challenge assumptions. Adapts resourcing models and processes to an ever-changing corporate environment.
- Maintain macro-level understanding of awarded work, potential new business, resource demand for the next 3-6 months, resource supply and challenges within the scope of the role
- Makes strategic recommendations for resourcing size and mix forecasts at a client level
- Engage with senior leaders outside PRO (VPs. PFDs, BD, Senior LMs / Directors) to optimize Develop, prepare, and distribute resourcing projection reports (monthly at a minimum or more frequently as needed). Have a good understanding of demand variability and how to address through a combination of organic hiring (through Talent Acquisition) and access to staffing vendors globally
- Evaluate Account level utilization and work with account leaders to balance as appropriate
- Works with operational resourcing teams to ensure accurate implementation of demand plans
- Supports the balancing of resourcing both within and across client teams
- Actively engage with appropriate partners to remove data noise to allow for accurate planning needs
- Insight through data; independently structure and perform analysis to provide insight
- Serve as point of contact for multi-function / geography resource escalation
- Lead the resolution of unmet needs by managing global escalations for any given client.
- Develops, records and tracks Key Performance Indicators of operational resourcing performance and ensures that service delivery is maintained at agreed target levels
- Evaluate and assist in the development of resource planning tools and databases as needed
- Use available resourcing tools to provide estimated resource needs for awarded work and new business
- Exhibits composure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to present effectively in a variety of settings; ability to relate well to others
- Ability to negotiate skillfully & diplomatically
- Handles ambiguity with comfort
- Well organized, has the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Ability to identify and address issues proactively in a timely manner
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Must demonstrate expertise in developing complex tools using Business Product software
- Master’s degree required; MBA is a plus
- Fluent in written and oral English in addition to local language
- Minimum Work Experience
- Relevant work experience in CRO or pharmaceutical field
- Line management or project management experience
- Understanding of clinical research platforms required
- Resource planning experience preferred
- Years of service, 10+
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs