Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Data Management Lead IJob ID 66256BR Mexico - Any Region - Home Based
The Data Management Lead l provides leadership in all aspects of Data Management. Manages timelines for study data deliveries, including Go-Live, Interim Deliveries, and Final DB Lock. Collaboration with the relevant functions (Clinical, Biostatistics, Database Programming, Medical, Medical Writing etc.) across all geographies. Data Management’s single point of contact to ensure that the contracted Data Management deliverables are being met – specifically in terms of timeliness, financial management and quality.
The Data Management Lead l works under the guidance of their Line Manager. The Data Management Lead l works with minimal guidance from their Line Manager and/or Subject Matter Experts. DML may act as a mentor for a SCDA or other DML peers.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with global teams. Motivate/guide virtual teams across multiple time zones and cultures to work effectively
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence, in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, using concise phrasing tailored for the audience with a diplomatic approach
- Learning ability and knowledge sharing approach; swift understanding of technologies and new processes
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to changing environments
- Basic presentation skills
- Customer focus to interact professionally and respectfully within Parexel and all external colleagues to build rapport and trust
- Commitment to first-time quality, including a methodical and accurate approach to work activities
- Time management and prioritization skills, in order to meet objectives and timelines
- Evidence of strong problem-solving skills, including capability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations, ability to conduct root cause analyses
- Ownership and accountability relative to Key Accountabilities in Job Description
- Ability to travel as required
- Written and oral fluency in English
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in clinical research industry or similar field
- Proven record of coordinating and supporting project teams
- Basic understanding or willingness to learn and apply Parexel financial tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects
- Basic understanding of or willingness to learn Clinical Study Team roles outside of Data Management
- Full understanding or willingness to learn and apply relevant ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements and Parexel SOPs and study specific procedures
- Awareness of/or willingness to learn SDTM/CDISC/CDASH standards
- Awareness/potential prior experience in Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems (e.g. InForm, Rave, Veeva, DataLabs) and Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrates technical aptitude
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs