Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
FSP Site Intelligence SpecialistJob ID 70005BR Mexico - Any Region - Home Based
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP. We provide biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented professionals to accelerate the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Job Title: Site Intelligence Specialist (SIS)
• The Site Intelligence Specialist (SIS) acts as a supportive team member for Site Intelligence.
• The SIS performs tasks for multiple Site Intelligence and Feasibility projects.
• The SIS contributes to developing Site Feasibility plans and presenting the data to colleagues.
• Reports to ExecuPharm-assigned Line Management with day-to-day direction from Client. Refer to Organizational Chart for details regarding assigned role and associated reporting structure.
• Collaborates across functional lines including, but not limited to: Clinical Development & Operations (CD&O), Worldwide Research and Development (WRD), Business Unit/Research Unit facing teams, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Functional Service Providers (FSPs) and protocol assigned roles.
• Supports the Site Intelligence and Feasibility Lead to ensure knowledge of the goals, scope and requirements of the Site Feasibility project and ensure that high quality results are delivered.
• Participates in the Site Intelligence by reviewing internal and external intelligence on performance and quality metrics and performing literature research to identify investigators to build the database.
• Collects information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study.
• Upon request from Site Intelligence Lead provides country specific data (site contact, site recommendations) generated through collecting and interpreting feasibility data.
• Interacts with internal and external personnel to coordinate the collection of site feasibility data and contributes to the development and maintenance of the Investigator/Site Networks database to build a comprehensive list of investigational sites across all therapeutic areas per country.
• Maintains, verifies, processes, and makes updates to Client systems (including Registry), spreadsheets/documents as needed.
• Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
• Maintains effective relationships with other platform lines, Business Units/Research Units, and enabling lines that facilitates effective portfolio delivery.
• Completes training assigned by Client and/or EP, as necessary, including general training requirements, SOPs, system, and process related training.
• Adheres to EP and Client SOPs and processes.
QualificationsSkills and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in the biological sciences or related discipline in the natural sciences/health care field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated effectiveness working with multiple functions in a professional manner required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database applications).
• Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, as well as a team-oriented approach.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills.
Ability to multitask under tight deadlines on several projects with specific and unique requirements, while providing attention to detail and high-quality work.
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work independently, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment.
• Bilingual and fluent in English.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs