Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Observational Research Specialist IIJob ID 69916BR Mexico - Any Region - Home Based
The Observational Research Specialist will independently provide site management and support activities for Observational/ Non-interventional research study sites in accordance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and study-specific procedures and regulations.
• Depending on study assignment and with support as necessary key accountabilities can include:
o Primary contact for assigned sites and build positive business relationships with physicians and site staff.
o Site identification, selection and start-up activities including negotiation of site agreements and budgets.
o Demonstrate protocol expertise.
o Customization of country/site specific documentation.
o Conduct of all remote and on-site monitoring activities through all study stages.
o Proactive issue management with a focus on issue prevention.
o Identification of potential out of scope activities.
o Perform regular reviews of data according to Site Management Plan (SMP).
o Responsible for the completeness and quality of the site files for the assigned sites.
o Maintain study management system(s) on a daily basis.
• Regularly inform manager, ORL and PL (as needed) of status of work
|Maintain a working knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practices (GPP) guidelines, local country requirements, SOPs and study specific procedures.|
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English (and local language as necessary).
• Excellent customer focus and able to interact professionally with a client organization and study site.
• Strong computer skills, familiar with MS-Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Clinical Trial Management and EDC systems.
• Thorough knowledge of Observational/ Non-interventional study research and relevant regulations including GPP.
• Ability to work in a 'virtual' team environment as well as work independently, seeking guidance as appropriate.
• Consistently delivers work to 'First Time Quality' whilst managing time effectively to meet metrics and/or team objectives.
• Sound problem solving and analytical skills and able to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve study timelines.
• Willing to travel locally and internationally as necessary.
• Seeks opportunities to develop experience and knowledge making suggestions to enhance service delivery. Knowledge and Experience:
• Clinical Monitoring, Data Management and/or research experience with a solid understanding of Observational/ Non-interventional research methodology and terminology.
• Degree in a life science, nursing qualification or other relevant experience required
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs