Quality Management Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Quality Management jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Quality careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Quality at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Software Quality and Test EngineerJob ID 61131BR Mohāli, Punjab, India
- The User Acceptance Testing resources will act under operational direction from UAT Lead within the Centralized Services Services group. This includes executing the operational activities associated with User Acceptance Testing.
- The incumbent will be accountable to ensure that the User Acceptance test scripts are written and executed in a controlled state, following good validation methodology and documentation practices associated with validated systems/tools.
- This person requires a high degree of technical and Regulatory domain knowledge
- Collaborate with the GRO Business Process and Operational Excellence group and ITS in the development and implemention of the User Acceptance Script writing and execution
- Tracking and Reporting of UAT activities
- Leverage system support knowledge to design and write User acceptance scripts
Business Support Activities :
- Should be able to provide accurate reporting of issues, problems and tasks
- Support the implementation of the targeted solution
- Consult with users and resolve end-user questions/problems and troubleshoot issues on GRA applications
- Provide input to the creation of quality documents, namely SOPs and WINs, user guides, job aids, etc.
- Timely support for business user on questions, steps or issues related to applications
- Provide timely support to user access requests for GRA systems managed by the Business User Support group. (Eg, includes but not limited to publishing solutions, tools, document management systems, systems for the administration of user accounts and access management systems / processes).
- Support coordinating activities for solution outage with appropriate user communities
- Minimum 0.6 to 1 years of relevant experience in Software Testing.
- Good demonstrated experience in developing UAT strategy, writing and executing test scripts and working in the Registration Data domain
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Affairs/Operations domain and regulatory requirements
- High degree of technical knowledge and testing and validation skills are required
- Veeva VAULT RIM and Business Objects Universe design, creation, testing and technical skills are desired
- Strong understanding of the different domains within Regulatory Affairs including Data Management, Labeling, Document Management and reporting needs.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs