As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
- Full Time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
In this position, the Biostatistician II works under the supervision of an experienced colleague to assist in the production of statistical reports and the programming of tables, listings and figures.
In this role you will;
- Produce tables, figures and data listings using efficient programming techniques.
- Perform statistical analyses under close supervision.
- Assist in the production of statistical reports and statistical sections of integrated clinical rep.
- Ensure first time quality.
- Communicate ideas for process improvements within your department.
- Travel to, attend and actively contribute to all kinds of client meetings as appropriate, for example; presenting and discussing study results accompanying the Biostatistics Lead.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
- Good analytical skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Prior experience with SAS programming desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- MS in Statistics or related discipline.
- Competent in written and oral English in addition to local language.
- The knowledge of pharmacokinetic data is an advantage.
- MS in Statistics or related discipline entry level, relevant work experience in statistical analysis.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs