Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The last 4.5 years I had a steep learning curve and I am still learning via on-the-job challenges and solid management feedback. Next to my personal growth, I also enjoy our open atmosphere and the great collegiality."Stefanie – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
We are hiring for an Initiation Clinical Research Associate (Study Start Up Specialist) for our Study Start up Department in Denmark.
Ideally you will have some previous study start up experience either working in another CRO or a Pharma organization, please apply if you are interested and have the relevant SSU experience. If you have previous clinical operations experience and are interested in a SSU role this may also be considered.
This role can be either office based or allow for some part home working. Our offices are open planned, and you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment.
The Initiation Clinical Research Associate (Study Start Up Specialist) conducts and facilitates specific start-up activities such as feasibility, site identification, pre- qualification, Site Regulatory Package (SRP) review and approval, Informed Consent (ICF) customization, IRB/IEC application preparation and submission, in accordance with relevant regulations, SOPs, and study specific procedures.
- Client focused approach to work.
- Ability to interact professionally with external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix and virtual team environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic .Document Management System (EDMS), and MS- Office products such as Excel and Word.
- Sound interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics, team objectives, and department goals.
- Developing ability to work across cultures.
- Ability to influence and negotiate resolutions and outcomes with sites and IRBs/IECs.
- Willing and able to travel locally and internationally occasionally as required.
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline preferred).
- Proficient in written and oral English language.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Previous relevant work experience in clinical research (Site Management experience or Start Up experience are preferred).
- Good knowledge of study set up, site initiation, or study start up experience or equivalent clinical operations experience working in a clinical research environment, with a good understanding of both clinical trials methodology and terminology.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, as well as a benefits package including holiday per year, pension scheme as well as other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
If you are ready to join Parexel’s Journey, please apply!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs