Statistics Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Senior Statistical Programmer (Russia)Job ID 51110BR Moscow, Moscow, Russia
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of SAS programming techniques.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Good knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Knowledge of the efficacy endpoints and analysis techniques specific to the disease being treated. Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully lead and mentor a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Excellent time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Client-focused approach to work.
• Good negotiation skills.
Knowledge & Experience:-
Competent in written & oral English. Excellent communication skills.
Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment within a related environment.
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and / or equivalent work experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs