Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Line Manager, Clinical Operations - FSPJob ID 76373BR Netherlands - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel FSP are currently looking for an experienced clinical operations line manager to join our expanding team in the Netherlands, this is a critical role which will allow us to continue building on our strong year on year growth whilst providing the best service to our clients.
Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Partner Line Managers take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart.
You will be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
The Partner Line Manager (PLM) is responsible for the direct oversight, performance management, skills development of Parexel FSP staff assigned to Sponsor deployed to a given geographic and/or therapeutic area.
- Recruit, interview and identify experienced personnel according to Functional Resourcing Process timelines.
- Ensure and oversee proper on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, compliance to initial and ongoing trainings.
- Attend or facilitate co-visits during onboarding period or as needed to assess confidence to perform activities and site visits alone.
- Train and oversee the CORE competencies, ICH-GCP knowledge, clinical research environment, monitoring etc.
- Assure adherence to GCP guidelines, processes and procedures related to direct reports’ activities and performance
- Assure adequate response /escalation and follow up on items assigned to direct reports by Sponsor.
- Ensure direct reports are providing timely and quality deliverables.
- Perform Partner Oversight visits to assess CRA performance according to the Partner's "PLM Oversight Plan" and inform Sponsor of any quality concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate and timely reporting of site monitoring activities by CRAs.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meeting according to Partner's "PLM Oversight Plan" with direct reports to ensure deliverables and timelines.
- Ensure direct reports are compliant to the timelines and key business metrics defined by Sponsor.
- Ensure at least monthly meetings with Sponsor country management to confirm performance of direct reports regarding protocols /sites assigned.
- Communicate and escalate areas of development and training needs.
- Conduct continuous Performance review and oversee Personal development and career planning of direct reports.
- Provide timely feedback to Sponsor on performance and ensures proper follow-up.
- May act as a mentor/buddy to new/other PLMs.
- Review and approve timesheets, GTT compliance, expense reports, time off requests and provide proper oversight of CRA's productivity/utilization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; focus on biological science or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a similar role gained within CRO, Pharma or Biotec.
- Clinical Operations line management experience essential.
- Direct site management experience (monitoring) experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills as well as excellent influencing and training/ mentoring skills.
About Parexel FSP
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world.
Parexel is the Global CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs