Project Management Opportunities at PAREXEL
In a Project Leader job at PAREXEL, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at PAREXEL.
Associate Director, Client ServicesJob ID 49977BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and a great working environment that has the feel of an innovative technology company
As the Associate Director, Patient Technology Solutions you will provide day-to-day leadership and supervision for the assigned Client Services Team ensuring that assigned tasks and projects are completed to plan and to acceptable standards. You will provide a senior point of contact for clients addressing project/personnel related issues. You will also be the main individual responsible for dedicated Client and/or Clients across your eCDS portfolio.
- Implement appropriate project management and live project support practices with associated staff, training to support improved efficiency, development and management with focus on operations.
- Review department forecasting and revenue through project specific reporting and meetings to ensure achievement of department financial targets.
- Ensuring consistency, quality and standardization across client projects with adherence to timelines.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the supervision, management and development of staff to ensure their performance meets and, or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Act as a strategic partner for clients to drive process and product improvements, lead client presentations, strategic discussions and negotiations both internally and externally
Project and Team Management
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modelling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Ensure that projects are adequately resourced by Client Services. Work with Scheduling Group to secure adequate resources from production and validation.
- Employee professional development including succession planning.
- Lead, manage and motivate the assigned team, playing the role as teacher, mentor and coach.
- Act as client/vendor advocate within Perceptive Informatics.
- Act as PAREXEL Informatics’s advocate with the client/vendor, managing their expectations and negotiating appropriately when the business situation necessitates.
- Proactively and effectively manage and communicate issues and resolutions.
- Assume full accountability to ensure that appropriate projects are assigned to team members, taking into account their experience and the expectations of their position.
- Provide business intelligence in respect of new service and product development opportunities.
- Collaborate with key account directors (and other relationship stakeholders) to highlight areas of client opportunity or relationship concerns.
- Ability to influence the internal organization in order to maintain a high level of delivery
- Provide operational support for bid defense meetings and input for proposal development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Working knowledge of the drug development process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Degree or equivalent work experience in a science/technology or healthcare related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal English language.
Minimum Work Experience
- Adequate experience in either a high technology or clinical development capacity.
- Significant previous line management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and approaches is essential.
- Experience in a technical operations environment is preferred.
- Effective in managing strategic client relationships typically gained through a number of years of client management experience.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and a benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
PLEASE NOTE - The closing date for applications will be Friday 15th February 2019.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs