Software Developer Opportunities at PAREXEL
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At PAREXEL, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, PAREXEL invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Associate eClinical Business Analyst / eClinical Business AnalystJob ID 51327BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
As the Associate eClinical Business Analyst or eClinical Business Analyst (depending on your level of experience) you will be part of the eClinical Platform Solutions (eCPS ) group and focus on developing functional requirement specifications and delivering solutions for eCPS owned products and integration services. You will have a number of key requirements that include working in partnership with global functional, engineering and operational groups as well as external customers. You will also work to manage the delivery processes and oversee that the delivered projects are completed to the full satisfaction of our clients according to the project deadlines and quality expectations.
- Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
- Serve as lead in the identification, tracking, and control of user and functional requirements within individual projects working directly with clients and business partners.
- Serve as functional liaison between the technical team and internal and external clients.
- Provide project business and functional overview to technical and validation leads.
- Ensure delivery of the eClinical solution within project timelines, scope and to required quality standard as defined in Perceptive Informatics SOPs.
- Lead end to end and UAT activities.
- Mentor Operational staff on the efficient process/data flows and use of information.
- Assist the Clients, Business Partners, Project Managers, and Software Engineers with any problems/questions they have throughout the design, development and implementation phase. Suggest effective solutions or necessary improvements.
- Provide post-go live support as needed.
- Coordinate with Systems, Production, Development and Business Development to ensure that the implementation of eClinical solutions meets all the client specifications.
- Become a point of contact for client questions/issues, with regards to the eClinical solution, following each one until resolution.
- Help in the design of additional standard processes and solutions for client enterprise integrations.
- Work with appropriate global technical teams to ensure that adequate consideration of impact of new and possible integration solutions are fed back to management for strategic plans.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring Director/Group Manager/Manager, eClinical Business Analysis receives adequate and timely reports and feedback on appropriate issues or issues given rise to concern.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Client focused approach to work and the ability to analyze and interpret client needs.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound project management skills. (not required for associate level)
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage and delegate work as part of a team. (not required for associate level)
- Understanding of clinical trial process and knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- A broad knowledge of technology applications and their relevant application within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Excellent analytical, system design and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of XML and CDISC is desirable.
- Knowledge of formal software development methodologies and industry best practices is desirable.
- Proven ability to be a team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or other appropriate qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English.
Minimum Work Experience
- Strong previous experience as a systems analyst, business analyst, project manager or consulting professional preferably with experience of system design and implementation in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is preferred but would consider from other service or product providing industrys.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable if working in the CRO / Pharma industry.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your PAREXEL journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs