Administrative Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Administrative Services at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Principal Business AnalystJob ID 49704BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
The Principal Business Analyst works under the guidance of Portfolio Management. The Principal Business Analyst works with Product Management, Portfolio group, the Business Owners and Scrum team(s) to create and define user stories and supporting artefacts for product features and enhancements. The Principal Business Analyst will also assist the Product Management function in prioritizing business epics and agile release train epics in prioritizing and grooming features and associated user stories for inclusion in a particular release and a particular sprint.
We are looking for a forward thinking career Business Analyst that has had exposure to a few different industries. A commercial and strategic minded individual, who can identify issues, is very hands on and technical.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organization change.
- Applies and monitors the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
Business Process Improvement
- Analyses business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches, typically seeking to exploit technology components.
- Evaluates the financial, cultural, technological, organizational and environmental factors which must be addressed in the change programme.
- Establishes client requirements for the implementation of significant changes in organizational mission, business functions and process, organizational roles and responsibilities, and scope or nature of service delivery.
- Builds long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders in the largest client organizations (internal or external).
- Maintains a strong understanding of clients’ industry and business, assists clients in the formation of IT strategies, and acts to ensure that they are offered products and services aligned to these strategies.
- Negotiates at senior level on technical and commercial issues.
- Influences the development and enhancement of services, products and systems, and oversees the management and planning of business opportunities.
- Oversees monitoring of relationships and acts on relevant feedback.
Requirements Definition and Management
- Facilitates scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Contributes to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source.
- Manages requests for and the application of changes to base-lined requirements. Identifies the impact on business requirements of interim (e.g. migration) scenarios as well as the required end position.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum), UML, Object Orientated, Data Modeling, Process Modeling and/or other development methodologies
- Awareness of structured approach to test planning and test execution.
Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science field would be beneficial
Apply now to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs