Project Management Opportunities at PAREXEL
In a Project Leader job at PAREXEL, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at PAREXEL.
Project Manager - Medical ImagingJob ID 50019BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to provide tactical management, administration, and leadership to project teams in order to ensure that the project proceeds on time and within budget. The position provides the client with timely project status information and serves as the key operational interface between the client and Medical Imaging.
- Responsible for the delivery of PAREXEL Informatics products and services to sponsors within expected timelines and budget
- Lead, manage and motivate the multidisciplinary team
- Resource planning and management
- Utilize project management tools to plan, track, prioritize and communicate timelines and deliverables to the project team and sponsor
- Assess project quality and risk
- Proactively investigate and resolve issues
- Manage the study to contract, including proactive management of budget, pass-through costs and contract amendments where necessary
- Actively manage the timelines considering impact on resources and revenue forecasting
- Prepares project timeline associated with the validation process
- Facilitates validation of applications
- Prepares requirements specifications documentation on project specific database application
- Conducts study start up meetings (internal and external)
- Conducts ongoing study team meetings
- Provides timely notification of all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes
- Utilizes delegation skills to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement
- Performs/ facilitates project specific team training
- Receives all necessary client signatures on the critical path
- Facilitates preparation of study analysis plan/ Charter
- Manages Independent Review process
- Facilitates preparation of all study specific manuals
- Maintains necessary 21 CFR Part 11 guidance documentation
- Able to address 21 CFR Part 11 guidance with respect to project
- Maintains signed copies of all financial and study specific documentation per the SOP
- Able to identify work done as it relates to study exhibit/contract (within or out of scope)
- May assist with therapeutic departmental strategies and goals
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and other relevant FDA regulations.
- Work collaboratively with eClinical program managers and Integration Managers to ensure delivery of the complete and seamless service to sponsors
- In projects with PAREXEL-CRS, proactively support the creation of a multi service and single company perception for our Sponsors
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- B.A. or B.S. in scientific field (or equivalent) and/or relevant experience required
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1-4 years relevant work experience. Experience in an imaging, clinical, or technical operations environment required. Knowledge of project management concepts and approaches preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Licenses, if any: (i.e. Board Certification, Medical License, imaging certificates, etc.)
- Ability to do some travel
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs