Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Project Manager Medical ImagingJob ID 61493BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Parexel Informatics develops technological innovations to make the process of drug development faster, more accurate, more productive and easier to track. Our dedicated Informatics group creates industry-leading, integrated platforms and applications designed by clinical researchers to improve the way companies perform clinical trials, control and share data, track and report patient outcomes, and manage regulatory information.
This role will normally be based at our modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links as well as a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company. At the moment due to the current pandemic this role will be homebased until further notice.As the Project Manager - Medical Imaging you will provide tactical management, administration, and leadership to project teams in order to ensure that the project proceeds on time and within budget. You will also provide the client with timely project status information and serve as the key operational interface between the client and Medical Imaging.
- Responsible for the delivery of Parexel Informatics products and services to sponsors within expected timelines and budget
- Lead, manage and motivate the multidisciplinary team
- Resource planning and management
- Utilize project management tools to plan, track, prioritize and communicate timelines and deliverables to the project team and sponsor
- Assess project quality and risk
- Proactively investigate and resolve issues
- Manage the study to contract, including proactive management of budget, pass-through costs and contract amendments where necessary
- Actively manage the timelines considering impact on resources and revenue forecasting
- Prepares project timeline associated with the validation process
- Facilitates validation of applications
- Prepares requirements specifications documentation on project specific database application
- Conducts study start up meetings (internal and external)
- Conducts ongoing study team meetings
- Performs scheduling of activities and deliverables in conjunction with client and internal customers
- Conducts ongoing teleconferences with the client, managing the agenda and meeting minutes
- Provides timely notification of all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes
- Utilizes delegation skills to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement
- Performs/ facilitates project specific team training
- Receives all necessary client signatures on the critical path
- Facilitates preparation of study analysis plan/ Charter
- Manages Independent Review process
- Facilitates preparation of all study specific manuals
- Maintains necessary guidance documentation
- Maintains signed copies of all financial and study specific documentation per the SOP
- Able to identify work done as it relates to study exhibit/contract (within or out of scope)
- May assist with therapeutic departmental strategies and goals
- Use initiative and innovation to remedy problems without supervision
- Use autonomy and interpersonal skills to ensure that deliverables are met
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and other relevant FDA regulations.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Work collaboratively with other program managers and Integration Managers to ensure delivery of the complete and seamless service to sponsors
- In projects with other Parexel groups, proactively support the creation of a multi service and single company perception for our Sponsors
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- B.A. or B.S. in scientific field (or equivalent) and/or relevant experience required
- Fluent in English
- Strong previous relevant project management work experience within the CRO or Pharma industry .
- Experience in an imaging, clinical, or technical operations environment is required.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and approaches are preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Licenses, if any: (i.e. Board Certification, Medical License, imaging certificates, etc.)
- Ability to do some travel
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs