Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Project Manager, ServiceNowJob ID 59552BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
Technology Run Services is looking for an exceptionally talented Project Manager to join our expanding ServiceNow team. The Project manager will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of complex system solutions through delivering primarily agile projects.
Working with both business departments and our highly skilled development team, In the creation and delivery of technical solutions, this role needs to have exceptional communication skills to facilitate change and drive success.
- Establish the Project approach and agree approach to delivery within the delivery project team.
- Establish and Control Project Constraints and Scope.
- Establish and manage the Stakeholder Map.
- Establish and manage the Communication approach / strategy for Project Delivery.
- Establish and manage the RAID Log providing clear ownership for and visibility of resolution of the Project risks and issues.
- Manage delivery of agreed scope / requirements within expected timelines with quality including resource planning and management.
- Manage the Project budget and ensure the Project is delivered within the agreed budget.
- Identify inefficiencies in the project / process and recommend improvements.
- Actively identify, manage and mitigate any project risks, ensuring appropriate input from all stakeholders, maintaining accurate documentation and communicating to Internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Facilitate Training for Stakeholders as required.
- Utilizes delegation and negotiation skills regarding project tasks, to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement
- Communicate as per the agreed approach regularly with internal and external team members regarding study status and provide timely notification to all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and / or deliverables.
- Communicate Project updates to the ServiceNow Governance board and Executive board within Parexel.
- Support the Solutions Lead / Technology manager in managing the idea’s prioritization to demand approval by the ServiceNow Governance board.
- Support the Senior Business Solutions manager, in facilitating improvements on internal ways of working.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal – comfortable liaising with Senior stakeholders as well as technical staff.
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong experience as a Project Manager on Software development projects using Prince 2 and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with multi discipline development teams.
- Experience in Microsoft Project Plan and office suite.
- Experience of managing ServiceNow delivery projects.
- Experience working in a SAAS and PAAS environments.
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical, Clinical Trials domain
- BS/MS or college degree in a relevant technical area (Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer
- Sciences, Computer Engineering, System Manufacturing) or equivalent experience
- Prince 2 and ITIL foundation qualified
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs