Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Azure DevOps EngineerJob ID post-50024440 Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
As a DevOps Engineer in our Systems Team, you’ll build solutions to enhance availability, performance and stability of our Azure PaaS platform and enabling technical services to support solution delivery as well as automating away repetitive work. You'll also respond to alerts & notifications to investigate issues in our products that you can sink your teeth into. You'll be working primarily on non-production and supporting the release of products into production environments.
Who we are looking for
This role would be a great fit for someone with creative and innovative problem solving skills with a willingness to take responsibility for the code you write all the way to production.
- You will develop and implement solutions that operate at scale - seeing your own technology efforts directly improve the reliability of our products.
- Our teams are empowered and expected to improve our products to truly deliver a reliable experience to customers.
- You will own development efforts in each sprint from planning to delivery to realize this goal and collaborate with different team to review code.
- Azure engineering & development experience
- Deep understanding of CI/CD pipeline build, improvement and management
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure: Azure PaaS & IaaS
- Exposure to and maintenance of configuration management and orchestration tools at scale
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting service outages
- Exposure to system and application level telemetry for large distributed & micro services cloud architectures
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in high-throughput/complex web applications and network services
- Expert level troubleshooting skills across different levels of the stack
- Understanding in building cloud services within regulated environments
- Monitoring costs and implementing cost reduction strategies
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs